Sunday, July 20, 2014

Indiegogo Campaign


I've been very pleasantly surprised at the reaction to my original art at the Ripken event, as I said before, many were inquiring and encouraging me to go to Baltimore Comic Con.

This has convinced me to at least TRY to get to BCC.
But I don't have the money.... So I have dipped my toes in the waters of social media and crowd funding.

I have an Indiegogo campaign up at http://igg.me/at/redeemedcomics

Please feel free to visit it, and if led, drop a couple dollars in the bucket. I have rewards for doing so, described on the site.

I really believe that God is showing me that I CAN supplement  my families income and make a go at launching a real comic book company producing wholesome, Biblically sound comics.

If you'd like to part of the start, in on the ground floor of an enterprise such as this, I welcome your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment