Friday, November 22, 2013

Ashcan Edition

The First 12 pages of “Profit and Loss” are done, the cover colored, and 24 limited edition copies printed!

Now on to finishing the last 27 pages and getting this printed and into the hands of people all over the world!

I want to thank Carla Howes for doing such a spectacular job on the Ashcan cover colors. I gave her a pen and ink portrait of Ethan and asked for her expertise with Copic Markers to finish it. It’s an awesome coloring job!

In weeks to come I will be posting some rough pencils, and maybe even a few “in progress” posts showing my workflow in producing a finished comic page.

Take a look at the cover below.

A_frontcover copy

You can also download a digital copy of the 12-page Ashcan in the sidebar under "downloads"
It will take you to the cloud where you can download the .CBR
A .CBR is a Comic Book Reader format, its simply Jpeg's grouped into a consecutive file that allows you to "turn pages" so to speak.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet, there are many free CBR readers in the App stores. If you are going to read it on your computer, search for CBR reader and you can find many good ones, such as Comical or Comic Rack.
Leave me a comment along with your email and I will make sure you get a FREE print copy of the completed book.
If you don't want to leave your email in the comments, fill out "Contact Redeemed Comics" in the sidebar!

I’m updating all previous posts on this site, looking for a cleaner, more interactive experience here, and many, many more updates than in the past.
Redeemed Comics is not just “Profit and Loss”. I have many more projects in mind, including my “great project” of producing a complete Systematic Theology in comic book form.
Soon I will post about that project and give you a sneak peek at what it will involve.

No comments:

Post a Comment