Friday, November 22, 2013

Sketch Event at Xpanding Universe

Saturday, November 23 I will be at Xpanding Universe, a cool new comic book shop in Aberdeen, doing sketches and teaching a short class on comic book art.



Xpanding Universe just opened a few months ago, and its a very nice shop with a great selection
of new issues, trade paperbacks and graphic novels.

I will be there from 2pm until 5pm.
From 2-3 I will be sketching-- ALL SKETCHES ARE FREE!!
Then from 3-4 I will be teaching a class on the basics of comic book drawing.
then more FREE sketching from 4-5.
I'll be doing stuff like this...

and even this...


The only downside to this is that at that time, the world premire of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special is airing. Thankfully DVR will allow me to see it.
If you watch it first, then come to the shop...DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!
I need to be surprised! I know its going to be great!

So I hope to see you there. I'll be doing pencil sketches, of course, but also some pen and ink and brush and ink stuff. Mostly Batman and Superman, but I'll try my hand at some others as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment